Steve and I were able to view the show this morning and to say we were emotional would be an understatement. I won't try to put into words all of our hopes, dreams, fears, but overall we feel like we are stuck in a nightmare. Experiencing everything we have in just one short week I think just did us in!!
We thought the show was pretty well directed, but obviously the local coverage and personal stories are what made the show and emphasized how VERY important the MDA is for both the patient and their families.
We have no idea what Andrew's road looks like and can only pray that each and every year more advances are being made to keep Andrew healthy and STRONG. We are so thankful for the amount of support we've been shown for both our family and for the MDA. Without this support, we would not be able to continue to push forward with our daily lives that are just non-stop. Andrew is one special little boy and we will continue to give him everything he needs and deserves!!
No comments:
Post a Comment