Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bath Competition

So up until just a few nights ago, the boys enjoyed each other's company while in the bath tub.  I usually put Andrew in first and then Nathan so it always ends up that Andrew is closest to the faucet.  Well tonight, Nathan decided that he wanted to play with the water from the faucet and took matters into his own hands.  I was getting their towels and pajamas together and heard some ruckus :)  I peek in and find Nathan sandwiched right along side of Andrew playing with the water.  Andrew informed me that Nathan just scooted right up next to him and was pushing him out of the way - "That's not nice!"  I told him that Nathan wanted a turn playing with the water too and we need to share...

Lots of water.

Sharing the water :)
 
Nathan usually gets washed and out of the tub first.  After I was done getting Nathan dressed, this is what I come back to - Andrew washing every letter and number we have and letting them all dry :)

Such a good little helper!!

No comments: