Thursday, December 6, 2012

Premier Jewelry Party & Benefit

Tonight I hosted a jewelry party to benefit the boys' trust.  A good friend of mine that I met through Andrew's preschool is a consultant for Premier Jewelry and she generously donated 100% of her commission straight to the boys' trust!! 

It was a great party and so nice to see many friends and family that I have not seen for a while.  A special thanks to all of you that were able to make it.  The party was a great success and fun to see how to accessorize - I am not creative in this way at all!!  Thanks Stephany for helping all of us pick out our pieces.  I love every single item I received and know that the girls were all happy with their picks :)

What a great evening - thanks again for everyone's continued support!!

No comments: