It's never-ending at our household period. Just when you think you can take a deep breath and a sigh of relief, something else seems to happen. Well, this evening we had an accident sending us to the Urgent Care Center for Nathan to get two stitches in his forehead.
Steve and I were cleaning up in the basement when our two little ones decided to adventure into the unfinished area. Since we had the vacuum running (of course) we didn't hear any commotion until we heard Nathan screaming crying. Steve got to them first and by the time I followed, Steve and Nathan were full of blood - got to love head wounds. Andrew informed us that a chair fell on Nathan and gave him a boo boo - I love Andrew's honesty and matter of fact explanation :) He was correct, Nathan pulled one of our patio chairs down on himself. Well, that ended ANY little ones from being in the unfinished area!! Doors are now closed for good and are to be opened ONLY by adults!!
No comments:
Post a Comment