Thursday, January 24, 2013

CPOP Classroom Experience

This morning Andrew was invited to join the current Kindergarten class to join in on the fun at Christ, Prince of Peace.  The parents were allowed to observe as the kids went along their usual routine.  Andrew jumped right in enjoyed all of the activities.  Towards the end, the kids were singing and dancing to some of their favorite songs.  These songs and motions were new to Andrew and he slowly stepped away from the group.  When he reached me, he whispered, "Where are all of the toys?"  I laughed and said there aren't many toys on display at Kindergarten...we may have a bigger transition than I thought - ha!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I pray God will give you the answer you are looking for. You and Steve are doing such a phenominal job with the boys. I love reading about how they are doing and always look forward to new posts.

Sara Lovins