Friday, January 4, 2013

Andrew's 5 Year Check-Up

Almost two months late, but who's counting!?!?  It seems that our days are flying by and before I know it, days have turned into weeks and weeks into months - ugh.  Better late than never :)

Andrew's check-up went great.  He was such the trooper with 4 shots - I still don't know why the immunization schedule is either all or nothing.  At least it's over with and I am told we are finished with shots unless something new is mandated :)  Andrew is growing, still along his "little" path - he's in the 10th percentile for height at 40 5/8 inches and the 25th percentile for weight at 37.2 lbs.  He's tracking just fine with all of his milestones and we were sent out on a happy note.  It's nice to walk out of a doctor's office with a smile and no follow-ups. 

No comments: