Tuesday, July 19, 2011

NO More Diapers...

...for Andrew, that is!! We definitely have been putting off this big event of getting Andrew potty trained for awhile now, but I kept thinking our schedule would ease up a bit and I would have more time to focus on it. Well, I finally realized that our therapists weren't going away, we still had appointments to keep and plans to make. Our schedule is actually getting a bit tighter which I didn't think was possible, so we just had to bite the bullet and make the best of it.

So, today we said good-bye to diapers and hello to underwear :) We are just taking it one step at a time and hoping for the best. Andrew is definitely ready now and very willing to sit on the potty and collect rewards for trying and obviously for going potty. He's excited for this next step of becoming a big boy and proud that he's no longer in diapers like his little brother :)

No comments: