Thursday, December 5, 2013

Interview with Ranken Jordan

This evening I finished up an interview with Ranken Jordan to be included in their winter newsletter.  I was asked to share our story which you would think would get easier the more I told it.  Well, sadly it doesn't. 

I am blessed to meet so many amazing people that spend their lives trying to help others - Lisa is one of these people.  It took over 2 hours to get through the interview with lots of tears and laughter.  Even though it's not an easy story to tell and we are still adding chapters, I want to share our story and help make a difference.  If we can make it any easier on the next family that is faced with anything we've been through, it's worth it.  And, anything we can do to help give back to each organization that continues to help Andrew and Nathan, we are open.

I am glad that it's over and can't wait to see the article.  It's always interesting to see how people print our story after hearing it from us.  We'll be sure to share it once published :)

No comments: