Monday, July 29, 2013
Mother Daughter
Tonight my Mom and I went out to dinner and then to the Muny to see Mary Poppins!! It was great to have the evening all to ourselves and catch up on stuff that just seems to take a back seat to everyday life. We had a fantastic meal at Modesto Tapas on the Hill and watched an absolute amazing performance!! Mary Poppins is a favorite movie of mine from growing up - I can't even tell you how many times I have seen it (and many times with my Mom). The best part of the night was at the end of the show where Mary flew off and flew right to where my Mom and I were sitting - we couldn't believe it!! They had a golf cart waiting for her to rush her back to the stage for the curtain call :) It really just made the show and our night too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment