Monday, May 31, 2010

Day Two

Another full day of PaPa and Daddy working on the boys' play yard. Andrew was excited to see it coming together!! Uncle Todd even got pulled into help with some of the finishing touches. I think all of the boys were glad to be finally finished!!



One roof up, second one in progress.


Andrew on the first of three landings.


Now, Andrew is watching from inside the house. He wasn't a big fan of the power drill they had to use to bolt everything together.


Fort is completed (minus the slide) and working on the swing platform.


Just a close-up.


Slide is ready to go and swings are just about there...


Nathan swinging away!! (Andrew was still napping)


Daddy showing Andrew his new play yard :)


So excited for everything he can play with outside!!


Andrew LOVING his very OWN swing!!


Nathan just giggling away watching his older brother while swinging :)


Two peas in a pod.
I think the FULL two days of intense labor for Daddy and PaPa was well worth it!! The boys absolutely LOVE their new swing set and use it numerous times a day. THANKS Daddy and PaPa for all of your hard work - we have a great time swinging and playing on our swing set you built for us!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I LOVE it! It's HUGE! I bet they love it! How great to have in your backyard!