Friday, March 26, 2010

Pizza Party

We finally brought Nathan out for the first time while visiting with some friends. We enjoyed some yummy pizza and hanging out. We tried to get a picture with all of the kiddos, but some decided not to cooperate - whose kid is that?!?!


Nathan (in awe of his big brother's terrible behavior), Andrew (couldn't get off of the couch fast enough), Ellie, Addison, Nicholas, Benjamin, Cole and Kaitlyn - all picture perfect :)

3 comments:

Christy said...

I love this picture. I hope you don't mind, but I copied it onto my blog :) It was great getting together with everyone.

Evan and Maria said...

I'm so happy that all our kids got to hang out...it's going to be so much fun as they grow up together! :)

Crystal said...

That is to funny!!! For Reese's Birthday Nicholas was in the same pose (trying to get off the couch)! I love it!!
I wish I could of been there! Miss you all!