Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

We started our Halloween with Andrew's last swim lesson at the YMCA. Two adults were allowed in the pool area so Steve was able to capture some pics.

Our little swimmer ready to jump in.


Splashing his way around the pool!!

Reaching for the edge of the pool...


Made it...

And using those muscles to pull himself out!!
After naptime (for Andrew), we enjoyed the nice weather and started raking leaves. We will be doing this lots over the next several weekends...leaves are everywhere!!

Andrew playing in the leaves.


It's pouring leaves!!
Finally, it was ready to get the boys dressed in their costumes...Cowboy Andrew and his little horse Nathan.

Horse Nathan.


Cowboy Andrew.


The dynamic duo :)


A bit happier without the cowboy hat.

Closeup of the horse's face.


Nathan ready for solids!!


And Andrew ready for candy!!
Andrew was a blast going trick or treating. He walked right up to each house, tipped his cowboy hat up so he could see and stuck out his pumpkin for candy. We pulled him in his wagon to speed up the process and Nathan was all bundled up in the stroller. We can't wait for next year when the boys can walk to the houses together!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so cute Nicole! I adore the costumes! Looks like you Steve and the boys had a very happy Halloween.

Unknown said...

HI Guys!!!!
I was just checking out the website and Nathan is ADORABLE!!!8) I see that there have been some trying times of late. I am very happy to see everything went ok and that he is doing so good. I am sure that there was not a cuter horse for Halloween. I think of you guys often.
Vanessa