Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Our Big Guy
Andrew had his 15 mos check-up today (about a month late, but who's counting?) and he's continuing along in his under 10% range :) Andrew is in the 3rd percentile for height and in the 7th percentile for his weight. He has been in this range since birth and is right on track based on his chart. He was definitely more aware of what was going on this time around and soon figured out that the basket the doctor brought in wasn't full of toys, but immunization shots that hurt!! He received three shots and was not a happy camper. He was in good spirits though by the time we left the office with a nilla wafer in each hand - thank goodness for treats :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad I'm not the only one that has a peanut for a boy! Jimmy is in the 5th % for wt and 25th for height. Beckey said she ran into you yesterday and I'm glad you received some positive news! As always your family continues to be in our prayers. Kim
Post a Comment