
Andrew playing with his toys.

Andrew laughing with his walker.
I was looking forward to a night out Friday with Steve...hardly did I know what was in store for me :) Steve surprised me with dinner with all my friends at Brio and then had everyone over to our house afterwards. We topped dinner off with an ice cream cake for dessert and jamming to Guitar Hero. This was my first time playing the ever-so-popular game and boy, did we make a lasting impression. Good thing we were all in the privacy of our home!!

The whole gang at Brio.

Setting up stage for Guitar Hero.
I would like to thank everyone for making my 30th so special. First, to my wonderful husband for planning such a great surprise and pampering me with such beautiful flowers; to all of my friends, who made special plans to spend the evening celebrating with me; and finally to Gigi and PaPa who had a slumber party with Andrew and gave Mom & Dad the night and morning after off. You all are the best and I cannot thank you enough!!
No comments:
Post a Comment